Center for Siouxland's VITA Prorgram
If you earned $54,000 or less in 2017, you may be eligible to receive FREE tax preparation. You may also be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or Child Care Tax Credits. This is your money to keep and save.
Call Center for Siouxland to schedule an appointment (712) 252-1861 ext. 11
What to bring:
- Valid photo ID for taxpayer and spouse
- Social Security cards for all on tax return
- Copy of last year's tax return or tax transcript
- Proof of income and interest statements
- Bank information for direct deposit
- If married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present
VITA 2018 sites:
Center for Siouxland | 715 Douglas Sioux City, IA 51101 | Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Tuesdays 9:00 am - 7:00 pm by appointment only
Mary J. Treglia Community House | 900 Jennings St. Sioux City, IA 51105 | Tuesday-Thursdays 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Le Mars - The Living Center | 112 Central Ave NE Le Mars, IA 51031 | Days ma vary - call to schedule appointment
Super Saturday - Center for Siouxland | Through April 14, 2018 (except March 31, 2018) | Saturdays 9:00 am - 2:00 pm | Walk in only
Taxes prepared and filed by IRS-certified volunteers. Free tax preparation will begin January 29, 2018.