Recognition is given to select organizations that have a long history of supporting United Way of Siouxland with successful annual employee campaigns. They incorporate best practices into their campaigns and encourage their employees to get involved as volunteers. These organizations truly support the United Way mission.
- 185th Air Refueling Wing
- BPI Technology, Inc. / Beef Products, Inc. & Members of UFCW Local 222
- Great West Casualty Company
- Heidman Law Firm
- Henjes Conner & Williams PC
- Klinger Companies Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center - Sioux City
- MidAmerican Energy Company & Members of IBEW Local 499 AFL-CIO
- Security National Bank
- Tyson Foods & Members of UFCW Local 222
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's
- Wells Enterprises, Inc.
The foundation of support provided by Hall of Fame companies helps to ensure the mission of United Way is achieved year after year.