United Way of Siouxland depends on the leadership of volunteers from across the community to guide the sound investment of funds entrusted to us by generous donors. These volunteers provide insight and oversight to ensure that programs deliver solid results. Working in teams, volunteers review funding applications and make recommendations for future funding.
Below are programs that are receiving United Way of Siouxland funding to make a positive impact to their clients and ultimately making our community stronger. For a full list of all programs funded by United Way of Siouxland, Le Mars United Way and Women United see our Annual Report.
FOCUS Grant Recipients
- Mid-Step Services - Pier Center for Autism, $40,000
- Siouxland Human Investment Partnership - Bridging and Overcoming Obstacles through Service and Training, $30,000
- Jackson Recovery Center - Women and Children's Center, $30,000
- Heartland Counseling Services - School Based Mental Health Counseling, $30,000
- Siouxland Human Investment Partnership - 0 to 3: Prime Age to Engage, $30,000
- Mercy Child Advocacy Center - Trauma-Focused Therapists Training, $21,155