Center for Siouxland's VITA Program
If you earned $56,000 or less in 2019, you may be eligible to receive FREE tax preparation. You may also be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or Child Care Tax Credits. This is your money to keep and save.
Call Center for Siouxland for more information: (712) 252-1861 ext. 11
What to bring:
- Valid photo ID for taxpayer and spouse
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Copy of last year's tax return or tax transcript
- Proof of income (W-2, W-2G, 1099, 1099R) from all sources
- Interest and dividend statements (Forms 1099)
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit
- If married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present
VITA 2020 sites:
Center for Siouxland is suspending tax prep at this time due to the COVID-19 situation. This includes both appointments and Super Saturdays. Once their offices open back up to the public they will resume tax preparation. Stay tuned to the Center for Siouxland Facebook page and website.
Posters for print out can be found below:
Taxes prepared and filed by IRS-certified volunteers.
My Free Taxes
Through United Way's partnership with H&R Block, every household with a simple return can file their federal and state taxes for free. Visit myfreetaxes.com for more.