Feel free to use these items at any time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact United Way of Siouxland at 712.255.3551.
Employee Campaign Manager Timeline:
Prior to Your Workplace Campaign
- Meet with your United Way team member to get your campaign packet and talk about how you can Live Learn Earn Give.
- Meet with your CEO or Leadership Team to determine a volunteer project, timeline, goals, pledge forms vs. ePledge, strategies and incentives for your workplace campaign
- Create a team from various departments to assist with your campaign
- Plan and schedule a leadership event
- Set up time(s) and location(s) for kickoff event and volunteer project. Secure agency speakers, pledge forms, campaign materials, and any incentives or prizes
- Communicate about United Way’s impact early and often
During Your Workplace Campaign
- HAVE FUN!
- Hold kickoff event and volunteer project
- Provide pledge forms or ePledge information to everyone!
- Follow up with employees
- Hold special events to raise additional money and to increase employee engagement (Click Here for list Special Event Ideas)
- Remind everyone that 100% of donations support programs in Siouxland
- Report progress regularly
- Share Pictures
Wrap Up Workplace Campaign
- THANK everyone involved with the campaign including: donors, team members, leadership, etc.
- Work with leadership about posting results
- Fill out your pledge envelope including your corporate donation form
- Contact your United Way team member to pick up your packet
- Develop a plan for year-round updates on how United Way is putting donations to work in the community